Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17 Aug

First off I just want to say “Happy happy birthday Jaylene”. Our little baby turned 4 yesterday; she has grown up so much. She is a true blessing and I don’t regret one day.


We are now on cycle 22, taking a break this month. We found a new house so will concentrate on packing and moving in. this is a new start for us, I truly hope that we can leave all the bad behind us and create a new future for us and who knows maybe even a new little life. Mike has been very distatched from us and I need to find a way lore him back. Sex is not the way, tried that last night. I says that he is worried about money and the move and he is scared that w might struggle, but as I always say aslong as we’re together we will make it.

I’m also trying to be more positive about what happens in our lives and I try to see the good that will come out off the bad. “for every door that closes behind you, two will open”.

No comments:

Post a Comment